Time Data Systems’ Full HCM solution is the partner you need for your human resources department. It’s a turnkey operation / solution combining all aspects of Human Capital Management.
For small businesses (fewer than 50 employees):
- Our turnkey solution allows for full management of all aspects of your workforce.
- Professional Employer Organization (PEO) solution enables small to medium-sized organizations to access “big company” benefits, services, and technologies at an affordable price.
- By sharing the employment related liabilities with us, you can quickly and easily begin to fully focus on your employees while we handle the rest.
For medium sized organizations (50 to 250 employees):
- Turnkey approach offers for full management of all aspects of your workforce.
- PEO approach without the requirement of a co-employment arrangement.
- Time Data Systems offers three levels of service to allow even further customization of your solution, so it is exactly what you need and have been looking for.
For larger organizations (with more than 250 employees):
- Targeted HCM solution that enables your team to fully achieve your workforce goals.
- Combining our expertise in HR technology with our knowledge of payroll administration, employee benefits, and HR compliance allows your team to truly do more with less.
- Larger organizations need to leverage technology and partner with a specialist that can address areas that don’t make sense to manage internally. Targeted workforce solutions that make a big impact are where Time Data Systems differentiates itself from other national service providers.
TDS has the experience and knowledge to ensure all of your HR needs are handled correctly and professionally. We are passionate about service and are proud to be true advocates for our clients and their employees. Our team is highly credentialed and dedicated to best practice Human Resources.
We can carry the burden of over 90% of your necessary HR activities, and we strive to make it as painless as possible. We are agile, systematic, comprehensive, and detail oriented, and will work around your schedule, not ours. It typically takes 30-60 days to fully complete the transfer and set-up process.
We work very closely with Our Clients, and we are more than just a vendor – we are business partners. They trust us to provide them with great service, at a reasonable price. Our Clients are entrepreneurial and forward thinking, and appreciate the expertise we bring to the table. Most of our clients have multi-location / state operations, and require our ability to guide them through their extensive Human Resources to-do list.
Time Data Systems provides dedicated professionals who are assigned to your account and will be your point person. Time Data Systems, a family-owned business, is pleased to offer our Advanced Scheduling solution. For decades, the unique and individual requirements of your business have been met with our cost-effective solutions. Our tradition of unparalleled implementation, training, and support services began in 1988, and we are proud to offer this next step in the evolution of time management.