- Stay ahead of the curve with the ability to implement valuable real-time alerts for managers to monitor Overtime, Understaffing and Actual v. Budgeted/Scheduled hours
- Effortlessly calculate non-worked hours accruals, such as sick and vacation time
- Simplify leave request management, ensuring full staff coverage
- Advanced scheduling initiates callouts for uncovered shifts and publishes schedules for employee review, helping to ensure full staff coverage
- Seamlessly and professionally provide data with automatic report generation, which can be reported to email and sent to Excel
Are your employees: Working out in the field? Operating in a high-security worksite setting? Clocking in from their homes? Every business has its individual, unique needs. Time Data Systems works with you to customize a system that fits those needs. With today’s wide variety of workplace environments, a full range of data collection options are essential. Our Attendance on Demand system is built to adapt to every situation.
Our time clocks accommodate your workplace and company needs – from the shop floor, to the kitchen, to the administrative office. Capture employee punches using:
- Badge Terminals
- Desktop Computer, Laptop, or Tablet
- Mobile Phone
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Telephony
- Facial Recognition
Supplying the Tools to Boost Employee Performance
As a manager in your organization, you probably know how difficult it is to get employees to stay on top of their hours worked. Wouldn’t it be great if you could ensure accurate timekeeping? We’ve got your back! Time Data Systems provides staff with a quick and straightforward way to track their time with little interruption to their productivity.
Employees are empowered to make a positive impact:
- Proactively plan their calendar by seeing and reviewing schedules
- Pick-up, Drop, and Trade Shifts with just a few clicks
- Be involved in the process by Reviewing and Approving Timecards
- Take care of their needs by Requesting Time Off
- Openly Communicate by Sending and Receiving Messages with Management
- Respond to callouts, picking up hours when necessary
- See and make themselves available for Non-Worked Hours
Time Data Systems offers Attendance on Demand, a time tracking solution, that elevates your business! Efficiently and accurately answering essential questions is the lifeblood of every business: Where are my payroll dollars going? How much does the project cost? How much are they bringing in? Time Data Systems puts the answers at your fingertips by harnessing the power of time tracking.
Life just got easier with our Attendance on Demand solution! Time Data Systems offers real-time Management Information you can count on to help make fast and informed decisions.
- Control Work Progressions – Who will hit overtime if their schedule is not modified?
- Communicate through Notifications – Text and Email notifications to managers and employees
- Evaluate Timecard Triggers – Real-time notifications of tardiness, meal/break infractions, and absences
- Utilize Mobile Apps – Access valuable information on phones and tablets
- Expedite Schedule Escalations – Contact employees based on their proximity to the worksite, and expand the reach of your callout as required
- Coordinate Call Outs – Contact the right employee to fill open time
Imagine transitioning to a new system minus the bumps in the road, and just smooth sailing to a new and improved way of life for both you and your team. Our Time & Attendance software is created to fully integrate with your payroll system. It provides a user-friendly Manager Dashboard to handle your timekeeping process smoothly. Time Data Systems offers the Attendance on Demand Time Tracking Solution to level-up your business!
A Simpler Life with Time Data Systems Doing the Heavy Lifting:
- Manual corrections are a dinosaur of the past. We calculate hours and gross dollars accurately, and handle the complicated holidays, shift differentials, unions, job rates, and overtime so you don’t have to.
- Wouldn’t it be nice to process payroll without having to hound supervisors, or supervisors having to hound employees? Our system alerts you to problems and reminds supervisors and employees to request, fix, and approve timecards.
- Who wants to spend precious time fixing issues? Communicate seamlessly with supervisors and employees to quickly resolve issues holding up payroll.
The Nuts and Bolts of Return on Investment:
Are we getting our money’s worth? Being able to answer this question in one of the fundamentals in strengthening a company’s financial success. Choosing Time Data Systems is a win for your company:
- Rely on accurate compliance tools – Know that your business is safely complying with ever-evolving labor regulations including FLSA, FMLA, ACA, and AZ Sick Time
- Slash the time required for the computation of hours – On average, it takes just over two minutes to calculate a bi-weekly timecard for one employee manually
- Save big by lowering the error factor – A 0.5% error factor on 100 employees making $12 an hour amounts to a whopping $12,000 per year
- Recapture time lost to lax enforcement of payroll and personnel policies – Evenhanded enforcement of meals and breaks is a necessity, as just three extra improperly-accounted-for minutes per day for 100 employees making $12 an hour equals $15,000 per year
Time Data Systems is a family-owned business. Since 1988, we have been providing cost-effective solutions, customized to fit your company’s unique and individual requirements. We are proud to offer our Attendance on Demand solution, which continues our decades-long tradition of unparalleled implementation, training, and support services.